Home Forums Exhibit Information “Escape to Water and Sky” paintings by Ann Brown Thomason

2 voices
4 replies
  • Author
    Ann Brown Thomason
    Participant

I am pleased to announce a solo exhibit at the newly renovated Grand Hall at the Memphis Botanic Garden.
    The show will hang late Sunday afternoon August 1st , and the reception will be the following Sunday August 8th from 3:30p to 5:00p.
    It will be on exhibit the months of August and September. I hope you all could come by on the 8th, or anytime to see the show. These oil paintings are centered around Gulf, lakes, rivers and bays with the dramatic skies of dawn and dusk primarily. There will be 15-18 paintings, depending on how the space works.
    I am a recently joined member from this late spring, and got to meet a few of you at the Star awards meeting. I am really excited and looking forward to do more with MGAL .

Escape to Water and Sky Solo Exhibit at Memphis Botanic Garden by Ann Brown Thomason

Chelle Ellis
    Keymaster

Congratulations Ann! This is amazing! 🙂

Ann Brown Thomason
    Participant

Chelle,
    Thank you so very much ! I’ll need to adjust the reception time as I found out today it’s been changed to 3:30. -5:00p. I’m in the car driving home, so I’ll work on it tomorrow. Hope you can come !!
    Ann

Chelle Ellis
    Keymaster

I changed the times for you and added your beautiful painting to your post. I will make a point to come and look forward to your opening! 🙂

Ann Brown Thomason
    Participant

Chelle, I appreciate you so much ! Look forward to seeing you !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.