Benefits of Membership
- Quarterly general meetings that include speakers, art demonstrations and opportunities to meet peer artists
- MGAL-sponsored art workshops and other continuing education activities at special member rates
- Three juried exhibitions with awards and sales opportunities arranged by MGAL
Personal listing on MGAL website, Yearbook membership directory, and Spring Catalogue.
- Participation in community and art-related activities
Because MGAL is run entirely by volunteer efforts of its members, each member is expected to provide a service to the organization as opportunities arise—helping with exhibitions, receptions, educational activities are just examples. Performing a service earns a Service Point which is required to be eligible to enter the MGAL Juried Spring Exhibition.
A Yearbook will be provided outlining the Guidelines of the organization.
Dues are $30 annually and are due by June 1 of each year. MGAL’s fiscal year runs from June 1 through May 31 of of the following year. New members joining in the fourth quarter (March through May) will not have to pay dues for the next fiscal year.
Join or Renew by Snail Mail
If you prefer to fill out a paper application and mail your check, download the application; then print, complete and mail to the address listed within.
- Click the membership application image or directly onto the orange button below.
- From the upper right corner of that page: select the option to print or to save the file to your device.