Together: A Virtual Art Show - Entry Deadline: Monday, October 12, 2020
Prospectus and Directions for Entering the Show
Questions About the Show or Entry Instructions?
Co-Managers of the Show
You may submit two (2) pieces of art as a member of each organization; for example,
if you are a member of both groups, you may submit 4 pieces of art; if you are a member of only one group, submit 2 pieces. It is possible that only 1 of the two entries will be shown because of the total number of entries received and limitation of the platform used to displays the show.
There is no entry fee for this exhibition.
Artists will sell their work directly to buyers. No commission will be taken by MGAL or AL.
Membership in MGAL and/or AL must be current.
Entry “Form” Details
- All entries must be submitted by email (DO NOT MAIL paper copy of the information).
- Deadline for receipt is Oct 12th. Entry information is final – no changes after entry.
Email Entry & Digital Images to Jim Blythe
- EMAIL entry & digital images of art to: Jim Blythe at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Images should be jpg’s at least 1500 pixels on a side OR 5”x5” image at 300 dpi.
- Do not include frame.
Name your jpg’s as follows:
- Type your information into the body of the email.
- Here is a template; do NOT include the words in brackets:
- [First Name] [Last Name], [either AL or MGAL or AL/MGAL]
- [email address]
- [title piece 1]
- [dimensions unframed]
- [title piece 2], etc.