Entry Deadline: Monday, April 26, 2021
Installation: Monday, May 3, 2021
- Exhibition Dates: Tuesday, May 4, 2021 –Tuesday, May 31, 2021
- Location: Memphis Botanic Garden, 750 Cherry Road, Memphis, TN 38117
- Eligibility: Star Artist status (Silver, Gold, or Platinum) of active members in good standing as of the entry deadline.
- Entry Limits: Each artist may submit two works, any medium.
- Entry Form: Must be received by Monday April 26, 2021. Mail completed form and fee to:
7401 Featherston Cove
Olive Branch, MS 38654
(email@example.com, Phone (901) 489-3985)
- Entry Fee: $25 for up to two pieces. Make check payable to MGAL and send with entry form. No PayPal fees accepted.
- Memphis Botanic Garden, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Monday May 3. Judging/jurying will begin promptly.
- Pick Up Work Juried Out: 1:00-1:30 p.m., Monday May 3.
- Reception/Open House: Sunday, May 16, 2:30-4:00 p.m.
- Identification: Each work must have two 3 x 5 cards, attached separately to the upper left back corner showing artist’s name, address, phone number, email, title of work, size and price. Use masking tape to attach. No changes may be made from your prospectus. Substitutions will not be accepted.
- Requirements: All entries must comply with MGAL Exhibition Rules listed in the MGAL Yearbook and on the website. Work must have been completed in the two years prior to the exhibition to which it is submitted. Artwork previously exhibited in an MGAL juried exhibition may not be submitted. Maximum frame size 45” X 45”. No nudity in artwork allowed. No work will be allowed to leave before the exhibition closes.
- Sales: MBG will receive a 30% commission on sales. All exhibited artwork must be for sale.
Pick Up Work Exhibited: Tuesday June 1, 10:00-10:30 a.m. BE PROMPT!
Print, complete, and mail the following PDF of the application, by clicking the printer icon located in the upper right corner of the block below.
You can also save or print this PDF by clicking the button below.
See the Star Artists Program page for more information about the Star Artists program and exhibitions.