October 25th Entry Deadline for 2021 Winter Juried Exhibition
September 29 @ 8:00 am - October 25 @ 8:00 am
Entry Deadline: Monday, October 25, 2021
Installation: Monday, November 1, 2021
- Exhibition Dates: November 2nd – November 28th
- Location: St. George’s Episcopal Church Gallery, 2425 S. Germantown Road, Germantown, TN 38138
- Eligibility: All active Memphis/Germantown Art League members in good standing.
- Entry Limits: Each artist may submit two works, any medium.
- Entry Form: Must be received by Monday, October 25, 2021. Mail completed form and fee to:
Janet Carnall 7401 Featherston Cove Olive Branch, MS 38654
(firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred), Phone (901) 489-3985)
- Entry Fee: $25 for up to two pieces. Make check payable to MGAL and send with entry form.
- Deliver Work to: St. George’s Gallery, 9:30-10:30 a.m., Monday, November 1st. Judging/jurying will begin promptly.
- Pick Up Work Juried Out: 1:00-1:30 p.m., Monday, November 1st
- Reception: TBA
- Identification: Each work must have two 3 x 5 cards, attached separately to the upper left back corner showing artist’s name, address, phone number, email, title of work, size and price.
Use masking tape to attach. No changes may be made from your prospectus. Substitutions will not be accepted.
- Requirements: Artwork entries must be the artist’s own original concept and execution. Work must have been completed in the two years prior to the exhibition to which it is submitted. Artwork previously exhibited in an MGAL juried exhibition may not be submitted. Frame size may not exceed 45” x 45”. NO GLASS
Delivered artwork must be ready to hang by wire. No work will be allowed to leave before the exhibition closes.
- Sales: St. George’s Gallery will receive a 20% commission on sales. Works may be designated NFS (not for sale).
- Cash Awards: Best of Show, 2nd Place, 3rd Place, two Honorable Mention and other awards as available.
- Judge: Jackie Ellens, Artist and Former Gallery Owner, Jackson Mississippi
Pick Up Work Exhibited: Monday, November 29, 10:00-10:30 a.m. BE PROMPT!
Print, complete, and mail the following PDF of the application, by clicking the link below. Retain the upper portion.